What do we believe?
- We are a Spirit-filled church. We believe the the Holy Spirit is for today and it is active in our church.
“Repent and be baptized, every one of you, in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins. And you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.”
– Acts 2:38
- We believe that the Bible is the Word of God. And that the scriptures are God’s instructions to us. We believe that the original manuscripts are the inspired Word and it directs us on how to live and shows us the way to eternal life with Christ.
“All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness.”
– 2nd Timothy 3:16
- We believe in living a holy life. Both inwardly and outwardly. We strive to be more like Christ just like the Bible says.
“Make every effort to live in peace with everyone and to be holy; without holiness no one will see the Lord.”
– Hebrews 12:14
- We anoint with oil. We believe in healings and miracles through the name of Jesus.
“Is any sick among you? Let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord.”
– James 5:14
- We believe in worship. God deserves our glory and praise, so we worship with our hands, our mouths, and with our hearts.
“Make a joyful noise unto the LORD, all the earth: make a loud noise, and rejoice, and sing praise”
– Psalms 98:4
“O clap your hands, all ye people; shout unto God with the voice of triumph”
– Psalms 47:1
- We believe in discipleship. Jesus told us to go out and make disciples. So we do. We go and teach others about the Lord so that one day they can do the same. Just as Jesus said.
“Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”
– Matthew 28:19-20